Cheese Making Courses - How to make Cheese
Our artisanal Cheese Making workshop is ideal for the home Cheese Maker and anyone considering small-scale commercial cheese production. In four fun-filled days, you will learn how four ingredients and basic kitchen equipment can be used to create dozens of exquisite cheeses. By the end of the class, you will be able to pick up any cheese recipe and know how to successfully make that cheese.
The Workshop itself is USD $550.00, but to make it all a bit more affordable, we are offering a highly discounted, all-inclusive package for your stay at the Caves Branch Jungle Lodge.
Check out this detailed account of what our cheese making courses are like.
Artisan Cheese Making Course - October 24-27, 2014
- Complimentary drinks upon arrival
- 5 nights accommodations in one of our Jungle Bungalows with optional upgrades to the TreeHouses.
- All meals from Dinner on day of arrival to Breakfast on day of departure (5 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 5 dinners)
- One ½ day Caves Branch Adventure (as organized by the program directors)
- Cheese Making Workshop… 4 full days of cheese making course instruction, hands on cheese making, all required literature, materials and equipment with instruction by Cheese Masters Dr. Larry and Linda Faillace from the Three Shepherds Farm in Warren, Vermont.
- Full use of Caves Branch facilities: hot tub, swimming pools and personalized walking tours through the 15 acre botanical gardens and orchid gardens.
Package Price: US$1,175.00 per person based on double occupancy
Additional pricing available for single occupancy, upgrade to Treehouses or an accompanying partner who is not taking a cheesemaking course.
Additional nights of stay and activities can be arranged at the Caves Branch Jungle Lodge or at our Beach Resort. For more information or to make your reservation please email us at email@example.com.